CustomMenu

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Other Options Strategies Tweeted on my Twitter Feed

I just recently started Tweeting information that was too short for blog posts.  I've sent many of my options trades (strangles, iron condors, iron butterflies), and also equity curves for some preliminary strategy backtests via Twitter.  During the next few weeks, I will tweet some equity curves and maybe some statistics for strangles, butterflies, and straddles.

Follow me on Twitter @DTRTrading if you want to see this information.  I use Twitter's free TweetDeck app to watch specific people...it's pretty convenient.

If you don't want to miss my new blog posts, follow my blog either by email, RSS feed or by Twitter.  All options are free, and are available on the top of the right hand navigation column under the headings "Subscribe To RSS Feed", "Follow By Email", and "Twitter".  I follow blogs by RSS using Feedly, but any RSS reader will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment